RETURN AND / OR CANCELLATION POLICY & PROCEDURE FOR ITEMS PURCHASED VIA WWW.QMASTERS.CO.ZA
According to the Electronic Communication and Transactions Act, you as a consumer are entitled to a general right to return for seven days after delivery, for any reason without penalty, the consumer however will be liable for the cost of returning the goods and handling fees where applicable.
- You are entitled to cancel any purchase of any product or service within 7 days (cooling-off period) from which they were delivered.
- Upon expiry of the “cooling-off” period no purchaser will be entitled to cancel any purchase.
- Goods need to be returned unused and in its original packaging with all labels attached, within 7 days of receiving the item.
- A handling fee of 10% will be charged on cancellation of a purchase. Delivery charges for returning unwanted items within the “cooling-off” period (7 days) are for the purchasers account.
- A refund will be affected to a purchaser exercising his right to cancel, within 30 days of cancellation, subject to the 10% handling fee and any delivery costs that may be incurred in affecting the refund.
- Such refund will only take place when Q-Masters receives the returned goods subject to the above-mentioned conditions.
- If you fail to comply with the provisions of this Returns Policy, we reserve the right to refuse returns or to charge you our fees and expenses.
- Q-Masters reserves the right to cancel and refund any order for any reason at their discretion. Such order will be cancelled immediately, and the refund thereof will be processed within 7 days.